Pages

love saying funny

*

As a teenager you are at the last stage in your life when you will be happy to hear that the phone is for you.
*

She ran off quicker than shit off a shovel.
*

As confused as a hungry baby in a topless bar.
*

About as useless as a jam sandwidch to a drowning rabbit.
*

Optimists think the glass is half full. Pessimists think the glass is half empty. Realists know that someone will have to wash the glass.
*

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying.
*

Work is the curse of the drinking classes.
*

Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn't seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces.
*

Nothing's as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.- Kin Hubbard
Drawing on my fine command of the language, I said nothing.
*

I don't care what is written about me .

No comments: