Pages

god

Hi,
I find god in myself and in everyone around me. I believe god id our conscience and therefore he is in all of us. I know no other definition of god.

If my conscience is my God,then it follows logically that I attempt to connect to God by going deep with in myself and being thruthful. Often I indulge in deep introspection and focus intensely in my profession.

There is only karma.... we just do our very best. kismat followa karma, I simply accept it with grace and humility. I believe we have our share of ups and downs. But that is the true essence of our existence ---of life itself. For me, it is work and everything that comes my way, I try and take in my stride with a smile and move on'.


Knowing that you have done your best.And never regretting anything. It makes you peaceful.

Jai jinendra.

No comments: