Pages

Friends forever



A friend is someone who knows when you need her...

A ring is round and has no end, so is my love for you my friend.

If my head looks like yours, I'd shave my rear end and walked on my hands.

Mirrors should be able to think before reflecting the images.


A friend is someone who knows the song of your heart and who can sing it for you when you have forgotten it

Friend: someone who tells you things while you are alive, things that others tell after you die

You can eat and drink together, talk and laugh together, enjoy life together, but you are only real friends when you also cried together.

Wherever you go, whatever you do, may god's angels watch over you.

Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver the other gold.

A little clown is living in my heart. Small and very special. It can dance and jump, laugh and sing. Are you in pain and you need to cry, come and borrow it!


I would not call myself important, but I am convinced that when I was not born, everyone would like to know why.


The only good thing about your own mistakes, is that is might make other people happy.


Not the lack of love, but the lack of friendship makes marriages unhappy.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

I MaY Not Be a cLocK ThaT maY TexT yOu 24hrs a DaY But My HeArt Will bE LikE a CloCk ThAt will nOt sToP CarIng & SayInG U r aLwaYs RemeMbEreD. TakE CaRe.

The times we shared is like shooting star... the time is short but really beautiful moments.... Forever engraved in our hearts.... Friends forever~!!!

KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..

We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!

If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!

When i'm walking in front of u,I'm protecting u. When i'm beside u i'm there for u, when i'm behind u, I'm watching over u. When i'm alone,I'm thinking of u.

A ring is round and has no end.... and that's how long I'll be your friend.

There is a gift that gold cannot buy, a blessing dats rare & true, dats the gift of a wonderful friend like the friend dat i have in u!

Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart!

A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, i will treasure the friendship between us.

Everyone hears what you say... Friends listen to what you say... Best friends listen to what you don't say...

Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, But you know they are always there for you...

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.

As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.

Good frenz are like quilts... it never loses its warmth...

GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!

thE tEst oF fRiEndsHip dOseN't cOmeS wHen u R 2GethEr. It cOmEs wHeN u ParT waYs & u ReaLizE tHat dEsPitE tHe dIsTanCe, thE fRiEndshIp iS sTilL tHeRe...

True friends are like Diamonds... they are real and rare. False friends are like leaves... they are scattered everywhere

No comments: