Pages

Silence

Hello,

What do you think about god? Where will you find God or peace of mind?

I seek god within myself, I believe that by living honestly we can be in touch with god. I don't need to find god outside, I try to live by simple principles and with honesty, I find god is present everywhere,we just need to be connected.


I connected to him by spending time with myself,,by being calm and observing my deeds and actions. I think silence is a powerful tool to connect with god. It also gives you immense energy.

I believe that kismat is defined by our karma and it's always revolving. Your karma reflects on your kismat, so one should always do good deeds, Never stop from helping anyone . The universe will gift you something for your goodness.

God is everywhere , just be honest and and be happy,

Jai jinendra.

No comments: