Pages

Lord

Praise the Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary;
Praise Him in His mighty firmament!

Praise Him for His mighty acts;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness!

Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet;
Praise Him with the lute and harp!

Praise Him with the timbrel and dance;
Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes!

Praise Him with loud cymbals;
Praise Him with crashing cymbals!

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord






















It cannot cripple love,
It cannot shatter hope,
It cannot corrode faith,
It cannot eat away peace,
It cannot destroy confidence,
It cannot kill friendship,
It cannot shut out memories,
It cannot silence courage,
It cannot invade the soul,
It cannot reduce eternal life,
It cannot quench the Spirit.
It cannot lessen the power of the resurrection.

I sometimes promise to pray for someone and then I forget or get distracted so I decided it might be nice to have a blog devoted to praying for people. Putting it in writing helps me to focus and helps you to know that I've actually done what I said.

It's a privilege to my friend join me in this so......If you would like us to pray for you post a comment here or at my blog , and we'll see what we come up with. Remember too, the more you tell us the more specific we can be.
Blessings to you,

No comments: