Pages

From my husband

Hello,


This is what my hubby told me.................

I promise to share with you in times of joy as in times of trouble, to talk and to listen to honour and to appreciate you to provide for and support you in trust and in love.

It is rare to find a person who not only accepts you for what you are, but also makes you feel good about being yourself, I want to thank you for helping me find the best part of who i am and for lettingme share it with you, I appreciate your love, your wisdom,and uour understanding , I promise to share my hopes and thoughts and dreams with you, I promise treasure the wonderful,unique person that you are , when we are together ,let us grow our lives forever intertwined,our love bringing closer ,together let us create a place for ourselves that expresses our individuality and our love for each other may it be a place filled with peace , with happiness , and with love........

No comments: