Pages

Funny marriage quotes

***
An ideal wife is one who remains faithful to you but tries to be just as charming as if she weren't.
More funny Sacha Guitry quotes
***
By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
More funny Socrates quotes
***
If variety is the spice of life, marriage is the big can of leftover Spam.
More funny Johnny Carson quotes
***
Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered that.
More funny Anonymous quotes
***
I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry.
More funny Rita Rudner quotes
***
My husband and I didn't sign a pre-nuptial agreement. We signed a mutual suicide pact.
More funny Roseanne Barr quotes
***
In olden times, sacrifices were made at the altar, a practice that still continues.
More funny Helen Rowland quotes
***
Why get married and make one man miserable when I can stay single and make thousands miserable?
More funny Carrie Snow quotes
***
The Three Ages of Marriage: Twenty is when you watch the TV after. Forty is when you watch the TV during. Sixty is when you watch the TV instead.
More funny Anonymous quotes
***
Always get married early in the morning. That way, if it doesn't work out, you haven't wasted a whole day.
More funny Mickey Rooney quotes
***
Inertia accounts for two-thirds of marriages. But love accounts for the other third.
More funny Woody Allen quotes
***
My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
More funny Rodney Dangerfield quotes
***
With my wife I don't get no respect. I made a toast on her birthday to 'the best woman a man ever had.' The waiter joined me.
More funny Rodney Dangerfield quotes
***
Why can't women tell jokes? Because we marry them!
More funny Kathy Lette quotes
***
Men think monogamy is something you make dining tables out of.
More funny Kathy Lette quotes
***
Zsa Zsa Gabor got married as a one-off, and it was so successful she turned it into a series.
More funny Bob Hope quotes
***
Bridge is a game that separates the men from the boys. It also separates husbands and wives.
More funny George Burns quotes
***
Do you know what it means to come home at night to a woman who'll give you a little love, a little affection, a little tenderness? It means you're in the wrong house.
More funny George Burns quotes
***
Your marriage is in trouble if your wife says, 'You're only interested in one thing,' and you can't remember what it is.
More funny Milton Berle quotes
***
A man's wife has more power over him than the state has.
More funny Ralph Waldo Emerson quotes
***
Saw a wedding in the church. It was strange to see what delight we married people have to see these poor fools decoyed into our condition, every man and wife gazing and smiling at them.
More funny Samuel Pepys quotes
***
If Marilyn is in love with my husband it proves she has good taste, for I am in love with him too.
More funny Simone Signoret quotes
***
If I get married, I want to be very married.
More funny Audrey Hepburn quotes
***
Any young man who is unmarried at the age of twenty one is a menace to the community.
More funny Brigham Young quotes
***
I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.
More funny Henny Youngman quotes
***
I've been in love with the same woman for 49 years. If my wife every finds out, she'll kill me!
More funny Henny Youngman quotes
***
My wife and I have the secret to making a marriage last. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, a little wine, good food..... She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.
More funny Henny Youngman quotes
***
We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
More funny Henny Youngman quotes
***
My wife and I went back to the hotel where we spent our wedding night. Only this time, I stayed in the bathroom and cried.
More funny Henny Youngman quotes
***
My wife and I went to a hotel where we got a waterbed. My wife called it the Dead Sea.
More funny Henny Youngman quotes
***
She's been married so many times she has rice marks on her face.
More funny Henny Youngman quotes
***
In life, it's not who you know that's important, it's how your wife found out.
More funny Joey Adams quotes
***
A psychiatrist is a fellow who asks you a lot of expensive questions your wife asks for nothing.
More funny Joey Adams quotes
***
Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to her or she'll take it anyway.
More funny Joey Adams quotes

No comments: